IT, Technical & Engineering Positions
PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Web Developer (Junior to Senior)
Working Location : Location: Work from Home
Our client is a Singapore based company offering unique business solutions and a variety of services to SMEs. Their team members are all solution specialists, committed to providing effective solutions for any size of business.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimised for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilising a variety of markup languages to write web page
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/ industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites
- Build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from homepage to site layout and function
- Experience in MERN Stack and other modern framework such as AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJ
- Must have experience in building both IOS and ANDRIOD applications, micro-services and APIs (RESTful services, JSON, HTTP)
- Proficient skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as Git, Gradle, Maven, TeamCity, JIRA and other CI/CD tools
- Familiar with debugging and performance tuning along with a good understanding of deploying, maintaining and monitoring complex web applications
- Preferably someone with hands-on experience in Agile methodologies
- Aggressive problem diagnosis, excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience (Junior) and 4-8 years’ experience (Senior)
- Compensation package will commensurate with years of experience
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.