IT, Technical & Engineering Positions
PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Android Developer (Junior to Senior)
Working Location : Location: Work from Home
Our client is a Singapore based company offering unique business solutions and a variety of services to SMEs. Their team members are all solution specialists, committed to providing effective solutions for any size of business.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Design and build the next generation of mobile applications
- Must have prior software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Have experience and familiar with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Must have passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience (Junior) and 4-8 years’ experience (Senior)
- Compensation package will commensurate with years of experience
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.