IT, Technical & Engineering Positions
PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Software Support Executive
Working Location : Kuala Lumpur
Salary Range: Up to RM 4,500 per month
Our client is a software and consultancy company specialising in the development, implementation and support of payroll and human resource management solutions. Started in Singapore in 1998, the company now spanned across the region within a short period of time, with a branch office in Malaysia and more than 2,500+ corporate customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- To provide training session and deliver client projects meeting functional and non-functional requirements according to agreed timeline and budget set by Project Executives.
- Must keep in close contact with Project Executives to ensure that they are on track on their tasks.
- Provide consultation to clients in terms of best practices of project implementation.
- Conceptualise clients’ requirements into actual system implementation.
- Handle customers enquiries/ complaints by email and phone; and ensure replies/ resolutions are provided in a prompt and satisfactory manner
- Identify service faults and provide prompt service recovery measures
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned when needs arise
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar capacity preferably in HR/ Payroll systems
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, enjoy challenges and believe in teamwork.
- Knowledge of different industries will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system & networking.
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.