IT, Technical & Engineering Positions
PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Working Location : Kuala Lumpur
Salary Range: Up to RM7,000 per month + Benefits + Performance Bonus
Our client is a software and consultancy company specialising in the development, implementation and support of payroll and human resource management solutions. Started in Singapore in 1998, the company now spanned across the region within a short period of time, with a branch office in Malaysia and more than 2,500+ corporate customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Working closely with project team to understand clients' requirements as well as participate in the implementation and test effort
- Responsible for developing and supporting web-based applications in an object-oriented environment
- Support existing applications used by the client as well as develop technical documentation, provide support to the team members and clients, and test software applications to ensure quality and functionality
- Responsible for the system development lifecycle, including user requirements gathering, system analysis, design, development (coding), testing, documentation and maintenance of online portals and web applications as well as research and development in related area
- Participate in design meetings, analyse and research software requirements to determine feasibility of design and marketing requirements within time and cost constraints
- Ensuring project completion on schedule and of high quality, focus on developing and maintaining of Enterprise solutions, such as Payroll and HR-related system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/ IT or equivalent
- Experience in web-based applications development
- Positive, independent and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication skills will have an advantage
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also fax to us at (603) 2713 6869 or
Email us at email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.