PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Working Location : Subang Jaya
Salary Range: Up to RM 3,500 per month + Unlimited Sales Commission + Benefits
Our client is registered with the Ministry of Health Malaysia and is the only compounding pharmacy in Malaysia that is a member of the Professional Compounding Chemist of Australia (PCCA). They specialise in custom made medications with the aim of fulfilling the unmet medical needs of patients who do not respond well to standardised products.
- Pitching and selling services quickly and efficiently
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Maintain and analyse sales records
- Handle client feedback and compile monthly report
- Identify and develop business, initiatives and strategies to increase sales volume and new markets
- Participate in ad-hoc marketing functions/projects as and when assigned
- Co-organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Regular update on market trends, competitor activities and business information
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare sales and marketing
- Required to deal with doctors and patients from China and Hong Kong
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Competent in MS Office.
- Proactive, driven for sales targets and self-motivated personality
- Must be able to travel overseas if required
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.