PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Manager – Medical Records
Working Location : Kuala Lumpur (Undisclosed)
Salary Range: From RM 8,000 to RM 10,000
Our client is amongst one of the leading healthcare group in Malaysia that has a team of specialists, surgeons, radiotherapists, specialty nurses and counsellors that can provide a holistic care environment for patients.
- Be responsible for the overall management of all patients’ medical records in the most efficient, cost effective and maintain confidentiality at all times as well as the management of Specialist Clinics.
- Manage and administer the day to day activities of the above-mentioned areas including the supervision and training of all staff members ensuring the demands of the hospital and its users are met.
- Provide quality medical records support service to all wards and departments and to outside agencies and medical users.
- Plan and establish a comprehensive medical records system which provide for the safe custody, quick retrieval and proper control on the movement of all medical records in the hospital
- Undertake the processing of insurance claims, medical report request, etc.
- Must comply with the legislation, arrange for the registration of all births and deaths accordingly.
- To compile, at intervals to be determined, statistical date to include, inter alia, admissions, deaths, discharges, occupancy levels, operations/ procedures performed, deliveries, etc
- Facilitate Hospital Administration in the preparation, documentation and implementation of program towards the accreditation of ISO, MSQH and JCI.
- Provide assistance in medical audit program as at when required.
- To coordinate the preparation of annual leave rosters of all departmental staff ensuring an even distribution of leave throughout the year.
- Undertake such other duties, responsibilities and assignments that may be delegated from time to time.
- Also responsible for overseeing, planning and organising the job function of Specialist Clinics and ensure sufficient manpower and appropriate roster for the department to operate smoothly.
- To work with Nursing Team to ensure that the Consultants are well taken care of, where by their clinic sessions are schedule according to their needs.
- Update standard operation procedures and work instruction.
- Proper maintenance of the departmental quality control and risk management.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ Masters’ degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Senior Management role
- Knowledge of current MSQH and Joint Commission International, Healthcare guidelines, regulations and standards.
- Preferably someone with a pleasant disposition, diligent and mature.
- Strong organisational skills and people-oriented person.
- Self-starter with initiative and resourceful, able to work independently.
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality, willing to relocate and travel to hospitals within the Group if necessary.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.