PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Manager – Facilities & Safety
Working Location : Kuala Lumpur (Undisclosed)
Salary Range: From RM 10,000 to RM 13,000
Our client is amongst one of the leading healthcare group in Malaysia that has a team of specialists, surgeons, radiotherapists, specialty nurses and counsellors that can provide a holistic care environment for patients.
- The duties cover management of facility equipment, engineering plants and engineering staff.
- Promote staff development and plan for continuous improvement of facility and biomedical equipment maintenance operation.
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedure and Policies for engineering department are in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
- To carry out specific duties assigned relevant to engineering by the DCEO/CEO from time to time.
- Ensures compliance and timely submission of agreed monthly report.
- To ensure renewal of relevant Hospital license such as lifts, autoclaves, steam generator, chargeman and etc.
- Supervise all assigned subordinate to respective functions involves recruiting, screening and training F&S staff.
- Provide technical advice for relevant engineering services and renovation project.
- Develop guidelines, solutions, designs and specifications, recommendation for improvements in engineering facilities.
- Evaluating employee performance by using the Performance Management System and to achieve performance objectives realistically.
- Manage external contractors & vendors, plan and estimate staffing and department budget plan.
- Reports to the Deputy Chief Operating Officer / CEO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering disciplines or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Hospital Support services with minimum 2 years in management of facilities / engineering activities
- Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Conversant with the use of computers to write reports and compile worksheet
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.