PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Finance & Admin Manager
Working Location : Mutiara Damansara, Selangor
Salary Range: Up to RM 7,500 per month + Benefits
Our client is a human capital consultancy firm that has been established in 2005 to enable organisations to grow via today’s most practical HR interventions. They are currently deeply committed to developing their consulting professionals through thoughtful mentoring, counseling and professional training. Therefore, they invite applications from highly self-motivated individual to join their team.
- Maintain the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; review entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to ensure accuracy and compliance with the company's and established accounting principles; controls all changes to chart of accounts.
- Responsible for monthly and year-end closing of the general ledger including preparation of journal entries.
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting system, backup control, and prepare monthly, quarterly reports and financial statements.
- Administer preparation of interim, year-end and comparative financial reports
- Perform and provide analysis of current results to prior periods and/ or budget. Prepare required government reports as directed by the Managing Director and respond to enquiries as necessary.
- Stay current with developments, practice trends and promulgations in the accounting profession; monitor accounting systems and recommend new or revised policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts; verify accuracy of bank statements and resolve questions or problems; maintain integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly payroll records and processing of payroll checks and reports.
- Assist the Managing Director in the coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors.
- Work on both strategic and implementation of business and strategic related projects
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent, minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Accounting field.
- Professional Qualifications : MIA, ACCA, CPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
- Demonstrate capabilities in team work and leadership
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of business acumen and be able cope in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful and willing to learn
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.