PM Resources’ capabilities are focused on the design and delivery of relevant services and outsourcing alternatives which allows our clients to address their core business processes and activities to build a solid platform for sustainable competitive advantage.
Our clients are building a platform to nurture, encourage and help their employees to achieve their full potentials. Thus, to attract the most competent people in order to create an environment that encourages performance and by providing challenging assignments, we have been appointed to assist in their recruitment needs.
Director of Nursing / Assistant Director of Nursing
Working Location : Kuala Lumpur (Undisclosed)
Salary Range: Up to RM 12,000 to RM 16,000
Our client is amongst one of the leading healthcare group in Malaysia that has a team of specialists, surgeons, radiotherapists, specialty nurses and counsellors that can provide a holistic care environment for patients.
- To provide positive leadership, effective management and to ensure the provision of a professional and cost effective nursing service throughout the hospital.
- Responsible for the planning, organising and administration of nursing services.
- Oversee and in charge of the overall staffing by taking care of the recruitment, training and development needs, performance management of the nurses to ensure continuous quality improvements are in place and patient care standards are being met.
- Develop policies and procedures for the nursing staff and take part in the implementation of these policies.
- Ensure that proper duty schedules and adequate equipment are in place for the nurses to provide continuous nursing service and nursing support for 24 hours.
- To prepare and oversee budgeting for the nursing division, monitor financial information provided by the Financial Controller to identify trends and take remedial or preventive action as at when necessary. Monitor and ensure all required data for reporting is timely provided to the administrative offices.
- Conduct regular meetings to update clinical and management related issues to the nursing and management teams.
- To support and take part in the marketing and public relations programs.
- To provide clinical inputs, ensure nursing board, local authorities and MOH guidelines are adhered to, maintain and uphold the discipline of the nursing team.
- Ensure the daily nursing activities within the hospital are running smoothly and nursing issues are resolved as soon as possible. To escalate any significant, safety issues related to patient care to the Medical Director /PIC/ CEO/ COO where applicable.
- To exercise nursing risk management, clinical compliance and quality improvement initiatives on a continuous and consistent basis.
- To develop annual departmental goals and objectives, thereafter monitor the outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation, documentation and implementation of accreditation initiatives.
- To promote optimal learning environment for all nurses, ensure that staff gets their knowledge and skills develop through various development programs, such as nursing staff orientation, on-the-job training and competency skills development programs.
- To participate in teaching and learning to enhance the concepts of leadership among the nursing teams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ Masters’ degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of nursing experience and at least 5 years in Nursing Administration/ Management
- Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practices.
- Imparts exemplary and professional approach in all undertakings.
- Preferably someone with Post Basic Certification/ Advance Diploma
- Strong organisational skills and people-oriented person.
- Self-starter with initiative and resourceful, able to work independently.
- Added advantage if you have a valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC) and Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality, willing to relocate and travel to hospitals within the Group
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Interested applicants can apply online "Quick Apply" or click e-mail in strictest confidence with full resume and salary details to:
Suite 7-5 Level 7
Wisma UOA II
21 Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (603) 2713 6868
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified.
As not all available job opportunities are posted on this website, you are encouraged to forward your detailed resume to us for consideration of other opportunities.